Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Cards!

 photo IMG_1109_zps2978bc7b.jpg


Just in time for easter, I got the perfect idea for easter cards. Using:

Tissue paper

Glue

Googly eyes (optional)

Paper

Drawing utensils ( I used markers and crayons)


I folded a full piece of paper in half, hamburger style. Then, I cut tissue paper into strips and glued them on the front. On some, I glued the top of the egg down beside the egg, and drew a chick popping out, adding googly eyes for eyes.

 photo IMG_1111_zps4181a398.jpg

 photo IMG_1112_zps291856fc.jpg



. Inside, I wrote a message. I wrote "He is Risen! He is risen Indeed!" and " Happy Easter! He is Risen!" but you can choose your own message.

So, pretty simple supplies, pretty quick, cute Easter cards. Enjoy! Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment