Thursday, December 31, 2015

More Superheroes!

Since my last post, Stories (which should have been posted a long time ago, so ignore the dates), I have made more superheroes. This time, they live in a universe my brother and I are working on, called Fallen Earth. Here's their profiles:
                        Amorih
Name: Amorih
Alter-ego: Ella
Powers: Telekinesis, telepathy
Description: Strong, good decision maker, dreamer, gets distracted easily, finds it hard to trust others, hotheaded
Origin: unfinished
Biggest pet peeves: Being underestimated
Baddies: H.I.L.T, (a reverse S.H.I.E.L.D.) 
Relations: Parents presumed deceased, no known siblings
Costume: All white suit with blue star on chest, blue mask, and blue boots
Daywear: Purple t-shirt with dark jeans and black sneakers

                   Power Twins
Name: Power Twins, Wind (Joy), Earth (Jube)
Alter-egos: Joy, Jubilation (nicknamed Jube) 
Powers: Joy has wind powers, Jube has earth powers 
Descriptions: Joy: lighthearted, fun-loving, excitable and headstrong. Jube: serious, hardheaded, down-to-earth, and also headstrong
Origin: unfinished
Biggest pet peeves: being told what to do
Baddies: H.I.L.T
Relations: Bill (aka Morph) as their adopted father, each other
Costume: Dark jeans, red long sleeved shirts, symbols on chest
Daywear: Black short-sleeved shirts with lighter jeans

I type my stories on a tiny little dell computer. I work on these a lot, so be watching for updates!
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!
   Kaytie

1 comment:

  1. I really like Amorih! She and Homeslice will go great together!

    ReplyDelete